DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
12 MP, 4K Ultra HD
Construction Filmmaking Marketing
The Mavic 2 Zoom introduces brand new zooming capabilities. The 24mm – 48mm zoom lens offers 2x optical zoom and 2x digital zoom, giving photographers and filmmakers more flexibility when it comes to framing their shots. It also offers an upgraded QuickShot mode with the fun and creative Dronie, Circle, Helix, Rocket, Boomerang, and Asteroid and Dolly Zoom flight modes.
Both the Mavic 2 Pro and the Zoom have advanced tracking capabilities, but the Zoom takes it up a level. With Hybrid Autofocus, the Zoom improves autofocus speed by up to 40% with better accuracy.
If the image quality is your priority, then you might opt for the Mavic 2 Pro over the Zoom. The 2 Pro is equipped with a 1” CMOS, 20-megapixel camera co-engineered in partnership with Hasselblad, the world’s leading manufacturer of medium format cameras and lenses. The Zoom’s camera system is still professional-grade however, with a 1/2.3” CMOS, 12-megapixel sensor.
- Still image resolution: 12 megapixels
- Video Resolution: 4x Lossless Zoom FHD Video
- Max flight time: 31 minutes
- Max speed: 45 mph (72 kph) in sport mode
- Notable attributes: foldable/portable, intelligent flight modes, obstacle sensing, 2x optical zoom 2x digital zoom